Nut Fusion Quesadillas
Author: Wagon Trail Foods
- Four 10 inch tortillas
- Thai Won Ahn Peanut Spread
- Monterey Jack Cheese , shredded
- One grilled chicken breast, sliced into strips across the grain
- One green onion, chopped
- One celery rib, chopped
- Half red pepper, chopped
- On ½ of each tortilla spread 2 teaspoons of peanut spread
- Top each peanut spread side with ¼ of chicken, green pepper, celery and red pepper.
- Place ¼ of cheese on top of veggies.
- Fold tortillas in half.
- Place on lightly oiled grill or sandwich press. Grill until golden brown on each side