Peanut Butter Cup Pops
Prep Time 20 min. Freeze 6 hrs.
Author: Wagon Trail Foods
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 3 Tbsp. Melted butter, cooled
- 2 qts. french vanilla ice cream, blend with one 12oz jar of Nut Fusions Peanut Spread
- 1.75 qt rich chocolate ice cream
- Line a 9 x 9 or 8 x8 square baking pan with waxed paper. Leave paper sticking out of top for easy removal of frozen ice cream.
- Stir together crushed cookies and butter, press into bottom of pan. Place in freezer.
- Mix together vanilla ice cream and jar of peanut butter using a food processor. Pull pan from freezer and layer in the peanut butter ice cream mixture. Place back in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Pull out pan from freezer. Spread chocolate ice cream on top of peanut butter mixture. Place back in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Pull pan out of freezer and insert 16 Popsicle sticks evenly so you will have 16 ice cream pops once the ice cream is cut into squares. Loosely cover with plastic wrap.
- Place pan back in freezer for at least 5 hours.
- When ready to serve pull block of ice cream out of pan and cut evenly between Popsicle sticks to make 16 pops.