Homemade Thai Pizza
Author: Wagon Trail Foods
- Pizza dough
- 8 oz. skinless boneless chicken
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Nut Fusions Thai Won Ahn Peanut Butter
- 3 Tbsp hot water
- 2 tsp coconut aminos or tamari
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Bake dough following directions or at 450 degrees on bottom rack for 6-8 minutes.
- Cube chicken breasts and cook in coconut oil until no longer pink.
- Mince garlic and ginger. Allow to rest 5-10 minutes.
- Blend ginger, garlic, Nut Fusions Thai Won Ahn Peanut Butter, water, aminos, vinegar and oil until smooth.
- Combine 1 Tbsp mixture with cubed chicken, red pepper and scallions. Mix until well coated.
- Spread crust with remaining peanut butter. Top with chicken mixture. Top with cheeses.
- Bake another 9-11 minutes until golden brown.