This came from a dear friend of mine, Cathy C.. Cathy, Thanks for Sharing!
Spaghetti Squash ala Thai Won Ahn
Author: Wagon Trail Foods
- 1 Can of Coconut Milk
- ½ Jar of Thai Won Ahn
- 1 Spaghetti Squash, steamed and removed from shell
- A Head of Broccoli, cut into florets
- One Red Pepper, julienned
- ½ Onion, sliced
- Bake or microwave the squash until done.
- Remove squash meat from shell.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Steam the broccoli, red pepper and onion.
- Toss in with Squash.
- In a sauce pan, over low heat combine the ½ jar of Thai Won Ahn and all the coconut milk.
- Once combined, pour over squash mixture and toss to coat the vegetables.
- Serve warm.
- If you wish, you may add cooked chicken, pork or tofu to the dish.